Robert Pattinson struggled to cope while filming ‘Rover’ in Australia
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 26-year-old actor lived in the country earlier this year while he filmed the movie 'Rover' and co-star Guy Pearce has revealed Robert initially didn't enjoy his time in the country.
He told HollywoodLife: “Well, he struggled with the flies and the heat.
“I didn’t man him up, but the others manned him up.
“He had a nice time. He had a pretty good time, I’d say.”
Director David Michod previously spoken about Robert's difficulties adjusting to Australia.
He said: "He's very smart. It's been one of the beaut experiences [for him] ... to roam around and breathe fresh air, but the flies are driving him crazy."
However, Robert is said to have used his time in Australia to contemplate the future of his relationship with Kristen following her fling with married director Rupert Sanders last year.
A source said: "Kristen is confident that her relationship with Rob is stronger than ever and has no problem whatsoever with Rob wanting to take things slow. They have been together pretty much non-stop since he's been back. The first person he wanted to see and spend time with is Kristen, and of course (their dogs) Bear and Bernie."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...