Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson still unsure of making 'Breaking Dawn, Part 2' promotional appearances with Kristen Stewart
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 at 10:37 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
Summit Entertainment, the producers of the upcoming "Breaking Dawn, Part 2" film, are "freaking out" because they have yet to get Robert Pattinson to commit to personal appearance dates for the film's promo tour.
According to the NY Daily News, the 26-year-old actor is leery of making the promotional appearances with co-star and ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart, who cheated on him with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.
“Taylor, Kristen and Rob always fly together,” said an insider, adding that if Pattinson refuses to do the dates with Stewart the studio will “have to spend a lot more money on jets and other expenses” to accommodate the split.
However, Summit execs haven't given up yet.
“Apparently, [Kristen and Rob] have been talking again,” said the source, so the studio “is holding out hope that they'll do the tour dates together.”
“They're prepared for the fact that Rob might not want to, since he hasn't committed to anything yet."