Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson secretly attended the London premiere of 'Snow White and the Huntsman' to support Kristen Stewart
Posted on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 10:53 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Kristen Stewart at the Snow White premiere|
Kristen, 22, who plays Snow White, presented the film with the cast on stage while Robert watched from the audience.
A source told Us Weekly: "Rob was Kristen's date. Rob was cheering and clapping for Kristen as they walked off stage. He looked proud of his girlfriend."
After the premiere, the cast attended Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka's official after party at the Royal Courts of Justice.
The actress - who stars as Bella Swan with her real-life partner's Edward Cullen in the vampire movies - changed out of her black lace Marchesa gown into a leather jacket and jeans.
Apparently, Robert - who celebrated his birthday Sunday - also dressed casually in his trademark baseball cap.
An insider added: "Rob met Kristen there. They stayed together in the VIP area all night and looked really cozy. They made sure no one saw them or photographed them."
The publication reports that he also brought his family to the event.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...