Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson says 'Twilight' sex scenes were "kind of scary"
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 09:41 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Robert Pattinson has admitted that filming the sex scenes with girlfriend Kristen Stewart in 'Breaking Dawn' were more nerve wracking than romantic.
"I've never done a sex scene where it's kind of scary because you think something is going to fall on you! There was a whole stunt set up with three guys, who do all the explosions and things, all lying under the bed," said the 25-year-old actor. "I spent the whole time looking at them for a signal. It was funny, though!"
Are Ireland’s gorgeous actors getting better with age? - PHOTOS
Jewish black kid is new "Lord of the Dance"
The British actor also said that when he takes American girlfriend Kristen to the UK she is "always amazed" at how many people go to the pub during their lunchtime.
"I probably spend more time in the UK than Los Angeles, but I've been so busy travelling with work that I don't really know where I'm going to be based full-time yet," he told Reveal magazine.
"She's always amazed by the fact that it is totally acceptable to go to a pub at lunchtime over here. I don't even do that."