Robert Pattinson says being an actor is great -- he doesn't have to 'grow up'
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Robert Pattinson said the best thing about being a famous actor is that he can "delay being an adult."
The 25-year-old 'Twilight' star said that one of the benefits of his job is that he can have fun at work.
"I'm living a life I didn't really know existed and I can kind of delay being an adult for a while! It's fun. I get to meet really interesting people who think they are making something great," said the actor, according to online reports.
Meanwhile, Pattinson is not worried about being typecast because of his famous role as Edward Cullen because the part is so unique.
"I'd be interested to see how I'm perceived in a couple of years. I don't know how to predict anything. Edward's so specific, you can't really get typecast. I mean, there are only so many parts that are benevolent vampires! It would be insane to do another one afterwards," he said.
Robert Pattinson: Divorce Is the ‘only option’ for Twilight’s Edward and Bella - VIDEOS
Gerard Butler 'cried for five hours' - reunited with his estranged father after 14 years
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...