Robert Pattinson says being an actor is great -- he doesn't have to 'grow up'
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Robert Pattinson said the best thing about being a famous actor is that he can "delay being an adult."
The 25-year-old 'Twilight' star said that one of the benefits of his job is that he can have fun at work.
"I'm living a life I didn't really know existed and I can kind of delay being an adult for a while! It's fun. I get to meet really interesting people who think they are making something great," said the actor, according to online reports.
Meanwhile, Pattinson is not worried about being typecast because of his famous role as Edward Cullen because the part is so unique.
"I'd be interested to see how I'm perceived in a couple of years. I don't know how to predict anything. Edward's so specific, you can't really get typecast. I mean, there are only so many parts that are benevolent vampires! It would be insane to do another one afterwards," he said.
Robert Pattinson: Divorce Is the ‘only option’ for Twilight’s Edward and Bella - VIDEOS
Gerard Butler 'cried for five hours' - reunited with his estranged father after 14 years