Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson says alligator ‘Vanity Fair’ shoot took five minutes - VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 09:47 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Promoting his upcoming film “Water for Elephants”, he spoke about his latest cover issue of “Vanity Fair” in which he has an alligator on his shoulders.
“They did some nefarious scheme to calm him down, which worked for about a minute,
“It took about five minutes, if you have got an alligator on your shoulder you can only have it there for about five seconds,” the "Twilight" star revealed.
The star told Leno how he ended up getting involved in acting, due to his fathers influence.
“He saw some pretty girls down in a restaurant one day and decided to ask them where they came from, and they went to the drama club and so I ended up going down to that place and that was it.
Speaking about growing up with older sisters the star revealed: “They occasionally called me Claudia,”