Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson resorts to retail therapy as Kristen Stewart struts her stuff at Paris Fashion Week
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2012 at 07:45 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
After a brief get together in LA, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are once again on different continents. Due to their hectic schedules, the “Twilight” couple don’t get to spend too much time together.
Pattinson, who recently purchased a new million dollar pad in LA, was spotted in New York on Wednesday.
PopSugar managed to snap the “Bell Ami” star stepping out of a store on the Lower East Side, dressed in his regular attire of black jeans, white t-shirt, jacket, and a base-ball cap.
Visit Robert Pattinson's profile page
Visit Kristen Stewart's profile page
In Paris, Stewart was snapped this week wearing a variety of outfits, including a leather padded jacket and grey skinny jeans when she stepped out to lunch.
Leaving her converse at home, she dressed up in a pair of tight leather pants and matched wedges at the March 1 Balenciaga Ready-To-Wear Fall/Winter 2012 fashion week show. The 21-year-old was recently named as the new face of the latest Balenciaga fragrance.