Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson parties without Kristen Stewart - "Twilight" star had an "amazing time"
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 at 06:45 AM
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain wants to protect her private life
- Cat Deeley kept her wedding to Patrick Kielty a secret by pretending she was organizing her 40th birthday
- ‘Lone Ranger’ star Johnny Depp has revealed he is almost completely blind in one eye
- TV host Nick Cannon tried to reach out to Amanda Bynes
- Selma Blair has been axed from 'Anger Management' after clashing with Charlie Sheen
One onlooker told Us Weekly: "He seemed to be having an amazing time. He had a few drinks and laughs.
"He looked like a guy that was just trying to enjoy himself and get away ... seems like a good kid!"
Despite his personal troubles, the notoriously private actor - who is best known for playing vampire Edward Cullen in the 'Twilight Saga' movie series - was happy to mingle with fellow revelers in the bar.
One bar-goer tweeted: "Awesome night in Ojai. Got to hang with a rowdy bunch of Brits & one of them happened to be Edward.
"He wasn't moping and the girls were definitely just his friend. The girls were drunk and literally danced on the floor.
"The girls were nice. I stood next to them at the bar. He wasn't drunk. Just taking in the scene. Smoked next to him outside."