Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson parties without Kristen Stewart - "Twilight" star had an "amazing time"
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 at 06:45 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
One onlooker told Us Weekly: "He seemed to be having an amazing time. He had a few drinks and laughs.
"He looked like a guy that was just trying to enjoy himself and get away ... seems like a good kid!"
Despite his personal troubles, the notoriously private actor - who is best known for playing vampire Edward Cullen in the 'Twilight Saga' movie series - was happy to mingle with fellow revelers in the bar.
One bar-goer tweeted: "Awesome night in Ojai. Got to hang with a rowdy bunch of Brits & one of them happened to be Edward.
"He wasn't moping and the girls were definitely just his friend. The girls were drunk and literally danced on the floor.
"The girls were nice. I stood next to them at the bar. He wasn't drunk. Just taking in the scene. Smoked next to him outside."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...