Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson paid tribute to his 'Bel Ami' co-star Uma Thurman
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 09:13 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Twilight star Robert Pattinson|
He said: "I'm learning how to read tonight. I find this terrifying."
"(Working with Uma was) a pretty crazy experience. Her role was someone more intelligent, more charming, wittier and better in bed than me. Which, was obviously very difficult to cast."
Recalling when Uma first walked on set, Robert said: "The co-directors s**t their pants and I did a little bit, as well."
To which Uma replied: "Rob, you're a real gentleman on and off the screen."
Robert's appearance was not publicized beforehand, and he skipped the red carpet and entered the event through a side entrance at the Four Seasons hotel.
It was his first public appearance since it was confirmed he has decided to rekindle his romance with his 'Twilight Saga' co-star Kristen Stewart, after she cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders.
Other stars who were also honored at the annual event included Cate Blanchett, Elle Fanning, Emma Watson, Kristen Wiig, Octavia Spencer, Sarah Jessica Parker, Shirley MacLaine and Susan Sarandon.