Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson is planning a face-to-face meeting with Kristen Stewart
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 09:06 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Robert Pattinson in New York|
However, Robert now wants to meet Kristen so they can discuss the future of their relationship.
A source told heat magazine: "Rob needed time to deal with his huge shock and upset, but he's agreed to face her. He's back in LA [to promote his new film 'Cosmopolis']. Now he has all his friends around him, he's started feeling stronger.
"He's incredibly hurt, but he still cares about Kristen and is actually worried about how upset she has been. A reconciliation is not on the cards, but they both know they need to thrash things out."
The 26-year-old heartthrob - who appeared on 'The Daily Show' yesterday, but didn't speak much about Kristen - has been keeping a low profile at Reese Witherspoon's Ojai, California, estate.
Following the revelations, Kristen, 22, issued a statement saying how sorry she was and spoke about how much she loved Robert.
Rupert, 41, is married to actress Liberty Ross and they have two children together.