Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson is not ready to date after the Kristen Stewart/Rupert Sanders debacle
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Robert Pattinson is not ready to date.
The British actor was shocked when he found out his girlfriend Kristen Stewart had cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders, and wants to focus on work rather than looking for a new relationship A source told Hollywoodlife.com: “Rob doesn’t want to date anyone; he wants to put all his effort into his work. He is eager to be on set and away from all the hoopla.”
Robert’s feelings will no doubt be a comfort for Kristen – who is currently promoting her indie movie ‘On The Road’ – because she is terrified the 26-year-old hunk will move on from her with a new woman and is desperate for them to stay together.
A source said: "Kristen is clinging onto the belief that Robert will eventually forgive her for the cheating scandal and they will get back together.
"She doesn't want to even picture the idea of Robert meeting someone else, despite her recent flirtation with James Franco, because it fills her with dread."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...