Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson is not ready to date after the Kristen Stewart/Rupert Sanders debacle
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Robert Pattinson is not ready to date.
The British actor was shocked when he found out his girlfriend Kristen Stewart had cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders, and wants to focus on work rather than looking for a new relationship A source told Hollywoodlife.com: “Rob doesn’t want to date anyone; he wants to put all his effort into his work. He is eager to be on set and away from all the hoopla.”
Robert’s feelings will no doubt be a comfort for Kristen – who is currently promoting her indie movie ‘On The Road’ – because she is terrified the 26-year-old hunk will move on from her with a new woman and is desperate for them to stay together.
A source said: "Kristen is clinging onto the belief that Robert will eventually forgive her for the cheating scandal and they will get back together.
"She doesn't want to even picture the idea of Robert meeting someone else, despite her recent flirtation with James Franco, because it fills her with dread."