Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson is finding it difficult to trust Kristen Stewart again
Posted on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Twilight' co-stars have reunited after he forgave her for cheating on him with 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders, but Robert is being careful to take things slowly.
A source told RadarOnline.com: "Kristen is working hard to try and force the relationship into what it was before.
"But the truth is, she's going to have to take it slowly with Robert because he's still having trouble trusting her again.
"For him to carry on like nothing happened is very hard. Kristen is eternally sorry for cheating on him and he has forgiven her - kind of."
While Kristen, 22, is adamant her relationship with married Rupert was never sexual, Robert, 26, is having a hard time believing her.
The source added: "The problem is he can't forget her infidelity. Kristen claims she never actually slept with Rupert, but Robert still has that nagging feeling of doubt that she did.
"It's too early for him to fully accept that they're an item again, but Kristen is pushing for them to go back to how they were."
The pair will start promoting the last 'Twilight' film, 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' together soon, but film company Summit Entertainment isn't taking any risks with their reconciliation and booking them separate hotel rooms.
A source said: "Summit isn't taking any chances that the couple will have problems again and be forced to scramble at the last minute to book one of them a posh hotel suite.
"In fact, in several cities, rooms have been booked for Kristen at a separate hotel from the rest of the A-list cast. Rob and Kristen are always professional, but the fact is she cheated on him, and this media tour needs to go off without a hitch."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...