Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson is concerned about ‘Twilight’ co-star Kristen Stewart
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2012 at 09:35 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Robert Pattinson (Xposurephotos.com)|
A source said: "Rob is still deciding what to do. He's been talking to Kristen briefly on the phone every day but they haven't met. He's worried about how the stress of it all is affecting her and asks how she is - but he's told her he's not ready to hear her explanation of what happened.
"He knows she's going through as much hell as he is but he's not sure he's ready to see her or forgive her. Kristen has told him she doesn't expect or deserve forgiveness, she just needs to see him to explain."
Meanwhile, Robert's friend Tom Sturridge wants the actor to come stay with him and girlfriend Sienna Miller in London.
The source added to Closer magazine: "Tom and Sienna have really been there for him. They think he needs to escape Hollywood right now."