Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson is concerned about ‘Twilight’ co-star Kristen Stewart
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2012 at 09:35 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Robert Pattinson (Xposurephotos.com)|
A source said: "Rob is still deciding what to do. He's been talking to Kristen briefly on the phone every day but they haven't met. He's worried about how the stress of it all is affecting her and asks how she is - but he's told her he's not ready to hear her explanation of what happened.
"He knows she's going through as much hell as he is but he's not sure he's ready to see her or forgive her. Kristen has told him she doesn't expect or deserve forgiveness, she just needs to see him to explain."
Meanwhile, Robert's friend Tom Sturridge wants the actor to come stay with him and girlfriend Sienna Miller in London.
The source added to Closer magazine: "Tom and Sienna have really been there for him. They think he needs to escape Hollywood right now."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...