Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson hit back at 'Today' host Savannah Guthrie about her interest in his relationship with Kristen Stewart
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 at 08:14 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Robert Pattinson speaks to Savannah Guthrie On ‘Today’ Show|
After discussing the British actor's new movie 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2', the presenter said: "So yesterday I asked Kristen Stewart if you two had gotten back together. Did you see what she said? She said 'Keep 'em guessing'. So now I want to ask you."
Robert instantly responded: "Keep who guessing? I want to ask, because we get asked it all the time. It's funny because everyone always asks for, like, four years. It's like who is actually asking? Is it in your contract?"
The actor then insisted he doesn't feel the need to sacrifice his personal life because of his successful career.
Laughing uncomfortably, he said: "It doesn't have to be (a high price to pay). It only becomes personal if you answer it. I could just sit here and talk nonsense about paper routes and stuff, and getting old, needing a nap."
Robert's response comes just one day after Kristen revealed on the same show that she plans to keep people guessing about their romantic reunion because believes they treat their relationship like a movie.
She said: "Funny you mention that. I'm going to just let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are. Keep 'em guessing, I always say."
The couple are said to be back in a "magical place" and recently adopted a rescue dog together called Bernie.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...