Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson hit back at 'Today' host Savannah Guthrie about her interest in his relationship with Kristen Stewart
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 at 08:14 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Robert Pattinson speaks to Savannah Guthrie On ‘Today’ Show|
After discussing the British actor's new movie 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2', the presenter said: "So yesterday I asked Kristen Stewart if you two had gotten back together. Did you see what she said? She said 'Keep 'em guessing'. So now I want to ask you."
Robert instantly responded: "Keep who guessing? I want to ask, because we get asked it all the time. It's funny because everyone always asks for, like, four years. It's like who is actually asking? Is it in your contract?"
The actor then insisted he doesn't feel the need to sacrifice his personal life because of his successful career.
Laughing uncomfortably, he said: "It doesn't have to be (a high price to pay). It only becomes personal if you answer it. I could just sit here and talk nonsense about paper routes and stuff, and getting old, needing a nap."
Robert's response comes just one day after Kristen revealed on the same show that she plans to keep people guessing about their romantic reunion because believes they treat their relationship like a movie.
She said: "Funny you mention that. I'm going to just let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are. Keep 'em guessing, I always say."
The couple are said to be back in a "magical place" and recently adopted a rescue dog together called Bernie.