Robert Pattinson has turned to his dogs to get over his heartbreak
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Although the 27-year-old actor dumped Kristen, 23, when he discovered she was cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders, he is reportedly still in love with her and has turned to his pets to get over his heartbreak.
A source told HollywoodLife: “Rob’s looking forward to working on his music and just spending some down time with his close friends and Bear and Bernie. It sounds funny, but he is so close to those dogs. He’s been getting so much love and comfort from them during this tough transition without Kristen.”
Robert hasn't opened up to his friends about his feelings as he prefers to keep his emotions close to his chest.
The insider added: “Contrary to what Kristen believes, Rob is not taking their breakup lightly. He just doesn’t show his emotions openly. He’s an introverted guy, especially when it comes to relationships.
“He’s not one to open up and blab about what’s going on. He’s also very English and keeps to himself.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...