Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson has taken back Kristen Stewart
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
A source told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: "They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other.
"Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake."
After the revelations Kristen, 22, had cheated on the 26-year-old hunk with married father-of-two Rupert, Robert moved out of their Los Angeles home.
However, he has now accepted Kristen's apology for her "stupid mistake" and the pair want to move on with their relationship.
The source added: "Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful talks, they've worked it out.
"Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other."
The pair - who have moved back in together - are due to appear on the red carpet together in November for the final 'Twilight' film 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'."