Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson has 'no interest' in talking to ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart
Posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 09:35 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart|
However, the pair have to promote new movie 'Twilight saga: Breaking Dawn part 2' together, giving producers a lot of work to do.
A source said told website HollywoodLife.com: "Kristen is definitely still in love with Rob and is going through the motions of a break-up. She really wants him back but Rob is not interested in talking to her right now and that is certainly making things difficult for the plans on doing any press together for when 'Twilight' comes out.
"Chances of them being in the same room is highly unlikely. They are going to have the timing of interviews timed out to prevent awkward encounters."
After finding out about Kristen's cheating, Robert moved out of their Los Angeles home.
Soon after the revelations, Kristen issued a statement saying how sorry she was about her fling with married father-of-two Rupert.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...