Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson has 'no interest' in talking to ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart
Posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 09:35 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart|
However, the pair have to promote new movie 'Twilight saga: Breaking Dawn part 2' together, giving producers a lot of work to do.
A source said told website HollywoodLife.com: "Kristen is definitely still in love with Rob and is going through the motions of a break-up. She really wants him back but Rob is not interested in talking to her right now and that is certainly making things difficult for the plans on doing any press together for when 'Twilight' comes out.
"Chances of them being in the same room is highly unlikely. They are going to have the timing of interviews timed out to prevent awkward encounters."
After finding out about Kristen's cheating, Robert moved out of their Los Angeles home.
Soon after the revelations, Kristen issued a statement saying how sorry she was about her fling with married father-of-two Rupert.