Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson has 'no interest' in talking to ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart
Posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 09:35 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart|
However, the pair have to promote new movie 'Twilight saga: Breaking Dawn part 2' together, giving producers a lot of work to do.
A source said told website HollywoodLife.com: "Kristen is definitely still in love with Rob and is going through the motions of a break-up. She really wants him back but Rob is not interested in talking to her right now and that is certainly making things difficult for the plans on doing any press together for when 'Twilight' comes out.
"Chances of them being in the same room is highly unlikely. They are going to have the timing of interviews timed out to prevent awkward encounters."
After finding out about Kristen's cheating, Robert moved out of their Los Angeles home.
Soon after the revelations, Kristen issued a statement saying how sorry she was about her fling with married father-of-two Rupert.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...