Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson found filming sex scenes with ‘ Twilight’ co-star Kristen Stewart ‘ridiculous’
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 09:34 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Pattinson and Stewart both starred in the Twilight series|
Speaking about the scene in 'Twilight Saga: Break Dawn - Part 2', Robert said: "The sex scene in this one is pretty ridiculous as well, you're shooting stuff to be PG, you're trying to think of things to make it sexy, it's supposed to be about the greatest vampire sex you've ever had. You try and give a face of ecstasy; guy's faces I don't think are really designed to do that."
The film is the final instalment of the 'Twilight Saga' franchise and Robert admits he'll miss all of his castmates once the promotional tour is over but he will try to stay in touch with everyone.
Speaking on 'The Kyle and Jackie O Show' on Australian station 2Day FM, he said: "I used to be really close with Kellan (Lutz) ... Jackson (Rathbone) has had a baby now ... Kellan is always in Korea and shooting movies in bizarre places. But I mean once you've had this sort of life altering experience with people it kind of stays with you for a long time."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...