Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson felt insecure around Taylor Launter's six-pack abs
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 12:05 PM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
He told Mexican magazine 15a20 that he worried how he looked in comparison.
"After seeing how much Taylor works out for the movies, I thought, 'Well, everybody is really going to judge me now.' I always tried to think about positions where I could tense the muscles, and suck in my belly," he said, according to New York Magazine.
He decided to give Lautner a little competition for the upcoming 'Breaking Dawn' film.
"OK, it's the last one, I'm getting a six pack," he said he decided, and worked out "hard" for six months.
Fans can see if all that time in the gym paid off when 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' hits theaters on November 18.
'Twilight Saga's' Robert Patttinson is worried his sex scenes with Kristen Stewart won't live up to the hype
Twihard Alert: Robert Pattinson to auction off private screening of 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' for charity
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...