Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson felt insecure around Taylor Launter's six-pack abs
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 12:06 PM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
Robert Pattinson has admitted to being a little intimidated by fellow 'Twilight' co-star Taylor Lautner's rock hard abs.
He told Mexican magazine 15a20 that he worried how he looked in comparison.
"After seeing how much Taylor works out for the movies, I thought, 'Well, everybody is really going to judge me now.' I always tried to think about positions where I could tense the muscles, and suck in my belly," he said, according to New York Magazine.
He decided to give Lautner a little competition for the upcoming 'Breaking Dawn' film.
"OK, it's the last one, I'm getting a six pack," he said he decided, and worked out "hard" for six months.
Fans can see if all that time in the gym paid off when 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' hits theaters on November 18.
'Twilight Saga's' Robert Patttinson is worried his sex scenes with Kristen Stewart won't live up to the hype
Twihard Alert: Robert Pattinson to auction off private screening of 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' for charity