Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson felt insecure around Taylor Launter's six-pack abs
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 12:06 PM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Robert Pattinson has admitted to being a little intimidated by fellow 'Twilight' co-star Taylor Lautner's rock hard abs.
He told Mexican magazine 15a20 that he worried how he looked in comparison.
"After seeing how much Taylor works out for the movies, I thought, 'Well, everybody is really going to judge me now.' I always tried to think about positions where I could tense the muscles, and suck in my belly," he said, according to New York Magazine.
He decided to give Lautner a little competition for the upcoming 'Breaking Dawn' film.
"OK, it's the last one, I'm getting a six pack," he said he decided, and worked out "hard" for six months.
Fans can see if all that time in the gym paid off when 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' hits theaters on November 18.
'Twilight Saga's' Robert Patttinson is worried his sex scenes with Kristen Stewart won't live up to the hype
Twihard Alert: Robert Pattinson to auction off private screening of 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' for charity
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...