Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson fans set to boycott Kristen Stewart’s movies over cheating scandal
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2012 at 06:50 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
“Kristen’s the most hated woman in Hollywood,” a film industry source told The Sun. “Female moviegoers have been looking for a reason not to like her and now they have it.
“Lots of Rob’s huge army of female fans will boycott her films. It’s going to be a long road for her to come back, professionally as well as personally.”
Moving trucks were recently spotted outside the couple’s shared LA home, IrishCentral previously reported.
According to The Sun, it’s Pattinson who has moved out of their home and into a local hotel, where he’s so lonely he’s resorted to asking strangers out for drinks to keep him company.
“He went out for drinks with a woman staying in his hotel and he told her it was ‘ridiculous’ he had nobody to talk to,” a source told The Sun.
Pattinson spends the rest of his time lying low and playing computer games, according to the source.
He’s using this sad picture as leverage to gain custody of Bear, the dog he adopted with Stewart, according to another source.
“She was heartbroken—they adopted Bear together and she always felt that he was their little baby,” a source told The Sun. “But Rob was so hurt by Kristen’s actions he decided that he wants the dog to help him get over what happened.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...