Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson fans set to boycott Kristen Stewart’s movies over cheating scandal
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2012 at 06:50 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
“Kristen’s the most hated woman in Hollywood,” a film industry source told The Sun. “Female moviegoers have been looking for a reason not to like her and now they have it.
“Lots of Rob’s huge army of female fans will boycott her films. It’s going to be a long road for her to come back, professionally as well as personally.”
Moving trucks were recently spotted outside the couple’s shared LA home, IrishCentral previously reported.
According to The Sun, it’s Pattinson who has moved out of their home and into a local hotel, where he’s so lonely he’s resorted to asking strangers out for drinks to keep him company.
“He went out for drinks with a woman staying in his hotel and he told her it was ‘ridiculous’ he had nobody to talk to,” a source told The Sun.
Pattinson spends the rest of his time lying low and playing computer games, according to the source.
He’s using this sad picture as leverage to gain custody of Bear, the dog he adopted with Stewart, according to another source.
“She was heartbroken—they adopted Bear together and she always felt that he was their little baby,” a source told The Sun. “But Rob was so hurt by Kristen’s actions he decided that he wants the dog to help him get over what happened.”