Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson cried over an elephant while shooting 'Water for Elephants'
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 10:09 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
He said in an interview with Seventeen Latino magazine: “I cried the last day that Tai was on the set of ‘Water For Elephants’, and during the film, ‘March of the Penguins’.”
Robert – who stars with Reese Witherspoon in the film – claims he enjoys making movies with animals more than professional actors because there is less pressure.
He added: “I think I have more affinity with animals than with people. For many reasons, I prefer working with animals and children than with actors. Often when you’re working with actors, it becomes something almost competitive.”
Perhaps the reason why Robert became tearful when Thai completed her scenes was because they had got so close on set.
The Hollywood heartthrob previously revealed: "The first time I met Thai, I just got in her mouth. It just seemed like a good place to be!
"She had these huge lips and her teeth were all the way at the back so she just carried me around!"
In the film Reese plays circus performer Marlena Rosenbluth whose horse dies putting her act in jeopardy, until her husband - cruel animal trainer August Rosenbluth - buys her an elephant which leads her to find love with Robert's vet character Jacob Jankowski.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...