Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson changes phone number four times to avoid Kristen Stewart
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Last month the “Twilight” couple split up after Stewart admitted to having an affair with “Snow-white and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders.
Since news of the affair broke, Pattinson is supposed to have changed his number four times, in his attempts to avoid his ex-girlfriend.
"Rob's actually launched an investigation of his close friends, business associates - even his family - to find out who is leaking his numbers to Kristen," an insider told National Enquirer. "It's only 20 close confidants and one of them is betraying him."
The magazine claims the actor is willing to take drastic steps to ensure his ex-girlfriend can no longer contact him.
"He's steaming mad and swears that when he finds the culprit, he'll cut that person out of his life," the source said.
Stewart made her first public appearance since the scandal broke last week, promoting her latest movie “On the Road” at the Toronto Film Festival.