Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson blames the women in his life for his sensitive nature
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 10:07 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
But the 26-year-old heartthrob has admitted he is very sensitive in the new book ‘Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner – In Their Own Words’ by Talia Soghomonian, The English actor said: “I guess I’m like relatively sensitive. Also, I had two older sisters so I grew up with lots of girls and so I guess I kind of have a different mentality cause of that. And I never really played any team sports or anything, (laughs) so I guess all those things add up to that.”
Meanwhile, Robert has weighed in on speculation he is in the running to land the lead role in the big screen adaptation of the bestselling novel ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’.
He said: "I think the author has written me out of it. I saw some interview recently, and they went 'Oh, it could never be him.' And I'm like: 'Hey, I'm going to make you pay for that.’
"It's funny seeing all these other actors so openly vying for it. I've never seen that happen before. It's so strange. I haven't read the whole thing. I read bits of it, there's a book called ‘Fifty Sheds of Grey’. Have you seen that book? That's amazing, just a picture book of fifty grey sheds, and it's literally on the New York Times Best Seller list. People have got the wrong read."