Robert Pattinson bans Kristen Stewart from 'Cosmopolis' premiere
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Robert Pattinson in 'Cosmopolis'|
Robert Pattinson has banned cheating girlfriend Kristen Stewart from the 'Cosmopolis' movie premiere, reports the Examiner.com.
The August 13th premiere will be the actor's first public appearance since Stewart and her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders were caught having an affair.
Pattinson has requested that Stewart not only be banned from the premiere but also the after party.
“The decision was made because Robert just doesn’t want to see her. There were fears that she could use it as a chance to talk to him in person and that sort of drama is not wanted at the premiere," said an anonymous source.
“There’s also the fact that if she did attend, it would distract from the film premiere itself and the movie bosses are not interested in that sort of publicity. It’s going to be Robert’s first public appearance since the scandal broke – and they really want to make it less of a media circus than it already will be,” the source continued.
However, while Pattinson may be able to keep Stewart from attending the 'Cosmopolis' premiere, he will have to face her during publicity for 'Breaking Dawn: Part 2' which is set to hit theaters this November.