Robert Pattinson and Riley Keogh's romance is heating up
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The couple were recently linked and while they have been trying to keep their relationship under wraps, Robert is said to be smitten with Elvis Presley's granddaughter.
A source said: "Rob and Riley are having a really great time together, event though it's very early. There is an attraction to each other. They just get each other.
"Rob thinks Riley has a cool level head and is not impressed by stardom at all. Rob just loves that about her."
The couple also enjoy spending time at Robert's house rather than taking in the Hollywood party scene and love making music together.
The insider added to America's OK! magazine: "He loves that she'll go into his kitchen for like 10 minutes and come back with a delicious plate of pasta. They just do typical stuff that has pretty much started all his relationships. They get into debates about politics, human rights, things they had read in the papers that morning.
"She's pretty good on the piano and he'll often pull out his guitar and they'll have a mini jam session, making up silly songs and funny limericks."
Robert recently split from on/off girlfriend Kristen Stewart, who is said to be devastated the heartthrob has moved on so quickly.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...