Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship is under strain
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 09:33 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
A source told Life & Style magazine: “Things with them aren’t good. They’ve been fighting a lot.
“Rob isn’t happy. It’s just a matter of time before he ends this.”
Robert, 26 and Kristen, 22, briefly split up last year when she cheated on him with married director Rupert Sanders and Robert has struggled to forgive her despite reconciling.
A source previously said: "Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while.
"She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship."
Friends believe their relationship will be truly tested when they are forced to spend long periods apart on different film sets in the near future.
One pal said: "If they are able to work out being apart while Kristen is filming then they have a shot."