Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship is under strain
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 09:33 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
A source told Life & Style magazine: “Things with them aren’t good. They’ve been fighting a lot.
“Rob isn’t happy. It’s just a matter of time before he ends this.”
Robert, 26 and Kristen, 22, briefly split up last year when she cheated on him with married director Rupert Sanders and Robert has struggled to forgive her despite reconciling.
A source previously said: "Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while.
"She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship."
Friends believe their relationship will be truly tested when they are forced to spend long periods apart on different film sets in the near future.
One pal said: "If they are able to work out being apart while Kristen is filming then they have a shot."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...