Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship is back in a "magical place"
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart|
Sources told HollywoodLife.com: "They are not living with each other but they are spending plenty of time with each other and they do sleep over often. Rob usually sleeps over at Kristen's new home in Los Feliz, rather than the other way around.
"They are in a really magical place right now despite some lingering trust issues on Rob's side."
Kristen apparently won back Robert with a video montage of their happiest moments together.
The touching video comprised of photos and footage of their life together made Robert realise he didn't want to throw their relationship away.
A friend of Kristen's said: "She sent Robert the film after bombarding him with hundreds of texts, emails and answer phone messages.
"It was a last-ditch attempt at getting him back and she spent ages making the video montage using hundreds of photos and hours of home film footage of nights out and holidays."
The pair have been spotted out several times since they got back together, most recently at a Prince concert in Los Angeles last week, and Kristen recently spoke about how she has learnt from her mistake.
She said: "You have to be OK with your own fears. If you're an honest person you'll make mistakes, but it'll be OK. The most interesting things happen after making mistakes."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...
- One Direction scoops two trophies at the American Music Awards...