Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s reconciliation a smart move financially - “Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2” coming soon
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 09:02 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
A recent report in the Huffington Post questioned whether the reconciliation is just all part of an elaborate ruse to promote the upcoming 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2.
However, according to the Examiner, with billions of dollars at stake for the couple, fellow "Twilight" cast members, and Summit Entertainment, "a temporary reconciliation makes sound financial sense."
According to Forbes, the "Twilight" franchise has earned over $1 billion in domestic box office sales so far, with another $1.5 billion earned worldwide.
Kristen Stewart topped Forbes' list of highest paid actresses in Hollywood, with earnings of $34.5 million last year, while Robert Pattinson earned$26.6 million.
A truce between Pattinson and Stewart is obviously in everyone's best interests.
"Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn-Part 2" opens in theaters on November 16.