Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s reconciliation a smart move financially - “Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2” coming soon
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 09:02 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
A recent report in the Huffington Post questioned whether the reconciliation is just all part of an elaborate ruse to promote the upcoming 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2.
However, according to the Examiner, with billions of dollars at stake for the couple, fellow "Twilight" cast members, and Summit Entertainment, "a temporary reconciliation makes sound financial sense."
According to Forbes, the "Twilight" franchise has earned over $1 billion in domestic box office sales so far, with another $1.5 billion earned worldwide.
Kristen Stewart topped Forbes' list of highest paid actresses in Hollywood, with earnings of $34.5 million last year, while Robert Pattinson earned$26.6 million.
A truce between Pattinson and Stewart is obviously in everyone's best interests.
"Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn-Part 2" opens in theaters on November 16.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...