Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s reconciliation a smart move financially - “Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2” coming soon
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 09:02 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
A recent report in the Huffington Post questioned whether the reconciliation is just all part of an elaborate ruse to promote the upcoming 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2.
However, according to the Examiner, with billions of dollars at stake for the couple, fellow "Twilight" cast members, and Summit Entertainment, "a temporary reconciliation makes sound financial sense."
According to Forbes, the "Twilight" franchise has earned over $1 billion in domestic box office sales so far, with another $1.5 billion earned worldwide.
Kristen Stewart topped Forbes' list of highest paid actresses in Hollywood, with earnings of $34.5 million last year, while Robert Pattinson earned$26.6 million.
A truce between Pattinson and Stewart is obviously in everyone's best interests.
"Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn-Part 2" opens in theaters on November 16.