Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's former love nest for sale
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 at 08:47 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
The 'Twilight' couple's L.A. love nest, rented by the two earlier this year, is on the market. Pattinson and Stewart shared the five-bedroom, five-bath Bel-Air pad this summer until fans sniffed out their location and sent them packing, according to E! Online.
David Mossler, the property's agent, said the location in currently on the market for a whopping $5.95 million.
But don't think the fame of the former owners will help sell the place.
According to an expert at Zillow: "Despite the flurry of media interest around celebrity real estate, in today's especially challenging real-estate market, selling a celebrity home is much like selling any other high end property—it's tough. The owners of Rob and Kristen's former rental home should price competitively based on comparable homes for sale and local market conditions, regardless of their famous past tenants."
U2’s Bono told Ellen DeGeneres on World AIDs day his own voice annoys him - SEE VIDEO
'Shame’s' Michael Fassbender to take over Christian Bale’s ‘Noah’ role
Sneak Peek: Daniel Day- Lewis as Abraham Lincoln in Steven Spielberg tipped biopic