Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reunite at the 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II' premiere
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2012 at 09:16 AM
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
|Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart|
A source told The Sun newspaper: "He's told movie bosses he'll walk the red carpet to save her from embarrassment and any female fans booing her.
"He is being professional and taking the higher moral ground."
Although Robert has agreed to fulfill his commitments to the movie franchise - in which he plays vampire Edward Cullen opposite Kristen as lover Bella Swan - he is said to be "not interested" in speaking with the actress, which is causing problems for film bosses.
An insider commented: "She really wants him back but Rob is not interested in talking to her right now and that is certainly making things difficult for the plans on doing any press together for when 'Twilight' comes out."
Kristen - who is believed to have had little contact with Robert since the scandal unfolded - recently pulled out of the London premiere of her new film 'On The Road' because of fears of a backlash from fans of the British actor.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...