Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart partied with Katy Perry for birthday celebrations
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart partied with Katy Perry|
The 'Twilight' couple - who reunited on Tuesday night after a two-month separation while Robert was filming in Australia - joined a close-knit group of friends to help celebrate Katy's assistant's birthday on Wednesday evening.
In a blurry six second video posted on YouTube, Kristen - who is good friends with the birthday girl, Tamra Natisin - can be seen standing next to Robert and appears to be taking a phone snapshot of him, while Katy brings out a cake and initiates a chorus of 'Happy Birthday'.
The 'Part Of Me' singer seemed in a good mood considering she has just split with boyfriend John Mayer after a seven month romance.
Kristen and Robert - who briefly split last summer after she was caught cheating with married film director Rupert Sanders - have been making the most of their time together by hitting the town for nights out.
News of the pair's reunion was made public on Tuesday at a karaoke bar in Los Angeles, and a lucky fan managed to get a photo with the pair.
Fan Laura Austin tweeted: "I just ran into them at a karaoke bar by my house... mellow night. They were just there hanging out with a few friends."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...