Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart hope to help out Haiti telethon
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2010 at 10:02 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
"Twilight" stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are tipped to join George Clooney's mega fundraiser for Haiti.
Good-hearted Gorgeous George has organized a celebrity telethon in response to the devastating earthquake in Haiti.
A source says he wants the "Twilight" stars on board because he knows they will mobilize younger fans into action.
“They’d jump at the chance to do something to help,” the source said.
Clooney's telethon is the latest response from the Hollyoood elite to the catastrophe in Haiti.
The upcoming Golden Globe Awards will see parties turned into fundraisers and Doctors Without Borders says Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have donated $1 million to their organization.
Hip hop star Wyclef Jean, who is himself from Haiti, has gone back there to try and help rescue efforts while also urging fans to donate to his charity, Yele Haiti.
Alyssa Milano and Olivia Wilde have also joined celebs tweeting for donations.