Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have split according to People|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The couple – who broke up briefly last year after Kristen's fling with married director Rupert Sanders was revealed – have called time on their relationship of almost four years, according to People magazine.
However, sources insist it may just be a temporary split for the 'Twilight Saga' co-stars.
Robert initially struggled to cope with Kristen's "momentary indiscretion" with friends revealing their relationship was strained for months after the fling.
A source said last year: "Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while."
However, the 23-year-old beauty made a huge effort to win back his trust, even spending more time with his friends to make him happy.
The insider said: "She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship."
Following her brief affair, Kristen issued a public apology for the hurt she had caused during which she repeatedly said she loved Robert.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...