Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have moved back in together after affair
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:28 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson|
An insider told Us Weekly magazine: “They are living together and have reconciled.”
Kristen may have even agreed to wed Robert – who she met on the set of the ‘Twilight Sage’ movies - as it was recently revealed he would only get back with her if he committed to her properly.
A source said: “Rob told Kristen the only way he can forgive her affair is if she truly commits to him.
"Rob has been keen to marry Kristen for quite a while and he doesn't want to get back with her unless he knows she means it for life too.
"Although Kristen broke Rob's heart he has realised he can't live without her. He never stopped loving her and he believes she still loves him.
"He is desperate to make it work and wants to give her another chance but not unless she proves she really wants it too."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...