Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart enjoyed a romantic dinner date in LA on Saturday
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 at 11:07 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
The couple – who recently reconciled following their split during the summer when it was revealed Kristen had a fling with married director Rupert Sanders – dined at Soho House in West Hollywood with friends but couldn’t keep their hands off each other.
A source told HollywoodLife.com: “Rob and Kristen had dinner at The Soho House in West Hollywood Saturday night and they looked like a couple, smiling, holding hands. It was like old times. They were with a few other friends, two guys and another girl. They sat in the restaurant…which is decorated with really beautiful lights everywhere. It’s really romantic.”
Although it took Robert, 26, some time to forgive 22-year-old Kristen for her infidelity, the eyewitness said they seemed completely besotted with each other once more.
The source explained: “Both Rob and Kristen were dressed casually. They were laughing a lot with their friends and stayed for a pretty long time. Like from nine until past midnight. Occasionally Rob and Kristen would go outside to smoke. What’s funny is that they acted really comfortable with each other, like none of that affair drama had ever happened. They didn’t act awkward or embarrassed at all. It was great to see them back together and happy.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...