Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart booted from this year's Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples list
Posted on Sunday, August 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
Last year, 'Twilight' couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart landed in fifth place on Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples list, with a combined annual earnings of $40 million. However, this year the couple are missing from the annual list thanks to Kristen Stewart's cheating ways.
"Stewart and Pattinson were, in fact, left off of the list because they are broken up," Forbes told The Huffington Post.
The Huffington Post is guessing the two won't win "Best Kiss" at the MTV Movie Award's this year either. We agree. If they do, things might get a little awkward.
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have now taken Pattinson and Stewart's place on the list, which is headed by Beyonce and Jay-Z, who earned $78 million. Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and quarterback Tom Brady came in second on the list. David and Victoria Beckham grabbed third place, and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie came in fourth.