Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart booted from this year's Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples list
Posted on Sunday, August 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
Last year, 'Twilight' couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart landed in fifth place on Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples list, with a combined annual earnings of $40 million. However, this year the couple are missing from the annual list thanks to Kristen Stewart's cheating ways.
"Stewart and Pattinson were, in fact, left off of the list because they are broken up," Forbes told The Huffington Post.
The Huffington Post is guessing the two won't win "Best Kiss" at the MTV Movie Award's this year either. We agree. If they do, things might get a little awkward.
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have now taken Pattinson and Stewart's place on the list, which is headed by Beyonce and Jay-Z, who earned $78 million. Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and quarterback Tom Brady came in second on the list. David and Victoria Beckham grabbed third place, and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie came in fourth.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...