Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart back together, but remain celibate
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2012 at 09:03 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
Following an explosive breakup back in July, ‘Twilight’ costars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have decided to make amends and give their relationship another go; however, a psychiatrist has recommended that they not have sex.
The Mirror reports that Pattinson and Stewart have been told to sleep in separate beds while "work on communicating, healing wounds and trust exercises."
The couple split in July when it came to light that Stewart had an affair with her ‘Snow White and The Huntsman’ director Rupert Sanders, who was married with children at the time. Pattinson was reportedly devastated with the news.
Now, however, it seems the two are dedicated to making their relationship work. A source said "Sex is going to have to wait. The plan is that the two of them concentrate on each other and rebuilding their relationship.”
"It has been a tough time for both of them and the psychiatrist has made it clear that this is going to be hard."
The couple is reportedly headed to Brazil to dip away from the spotlight for awhile and relax before promotions for the ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part II” kick into high-gear.
"It is ideal for them because it was the place they filmed their first big love scenes together," the source added. "There are lots of good vibes for them there and if anything is going to help them get things back on course it will be a break in a place like that."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...