Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are taking their reunion ‘slowly’ after two months apart
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are taking their relationship 'slowly'|
The 'Twilight Saga' stars enjoyed a double date with friends at a karaoke club and dinner at Ye Rustic Inn in Los Angeles on Tuesday night after the 26-year-old British actor returned from two months in Australia, where he took time to "re-evaluate" things while filming his new movie 'The Rover' and he reportedly wants to work on their relationship.
A source close to the couple told HollywoodLife.com: "They are taking things very low key and slow and spending most of their time indoors and with close friends occasionally at bars. They aren't going to have a big party or anything. Its business as usual."
The 22-year-old 'On The Road' actress was previously said to be "beyond excited" to see her on/off boyfriend of more than four years despite their relationship still being under strain following her fling with married director Rupert Sanders last summer.
Robert is said to be still trying to decide if he can completely forgive Kristen.
The insider explained: "Rob is still weighing his options and seeing if the relationship will work in his eyes, he is taking it day by day.
"He is still feeling a lingering betrayal from Kristen cheating and is trying to work on what is right for him. But now that he is back in LA, they will have a lot more time together to figure out their differences!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...