Robert Pattinson admits he's dating Kristen Stewart
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson has told a British tabloid that he is dating his co-star Kristen Stewart.
The two attended the BAFTA awards in London separately where Stewart won the Orange Rising Star Award.
Rumors about the couple have swirled for months but it has never been confirmed that they are seeing each other.
At an event following the awards show Pattinson told The Sun: "It is extremely difficult but we are together, yes. We can't arrive at the same time because of the fans. It goes crazy. This was supposed to be a public appearance as a couple but it's impossible.
“We are here together and it's a public event but it's not easy. We have to do all this stuff to avoid attention."
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...