Robert Pattinson admits he's dating Kristen Stewart
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson has told a British tabloid that he is dating his co-star Kristen Stewart.
The two attended the BAFTA awards in London separately where Stewart won the Orange Rising Star Award.
Rumors about the couple have swirled for months but it has never been confirmed that they are seeing each other.
At an event following the awards show Pattinson told The Sun: "It is extremely difficult but we are together, yes. We can't arrive at the same time because of the fans. It goes crazy. This was supposed to be a public appearance as a couple but it's impossible.
“We are here together and it's a public event but it's not easy. We have to do all this stuff to avoid attention."