Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson admits he's an 'extraordinarily loud' kisser after seeing "Twilight" movies
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 at 08:35 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart kissing in 'Twilight'|
After being shown a clip from new movie 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2', he said: "I just noticed, this is a very clear example of it, every single scene I end up kissing someone ... I have extraordinarily loud little pecks.
"It sounds like I'm walking around in Wellies (Wellington boots ... I don't understand, my lip is literally like a vacuum."
Robert also spoke of his new-found passion for skydiving - joking it is the way he eventually wants to die.
He told TV talk show host Jimmy Kimmel: "I went skydiving in Australia. I felt so relaxed. I loved it. I wanted to do it again immediately afterwards ... That's also how I want to die."
While he enjoyed his time in Australia, the British star admitted he is a "freak" because he doesn't usually like exploring when he has to travel to promote his films.
Asked what he does when he travels, he said: "I'm a freak. I want to stay in my hotel room the whole time."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...