Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson "addicted" to reading about himself - reading gossip is like “picking a scab” for “Twilight” star
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 at 09:59 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
According to the Examiner, the extremely private actor finds it "addicting" to read what others have to say about him. However, he did not confirm whether the stories he reads are true or false. With so much being written about the "Twilight" star since his split from Kristen Stewart, people can't be sure if what they are reading is accurate.
The star has endless amounts of reading material to choose from. Just this past week it's been reported that Pattinson has put his mansion up for sale and is thinking of moving back to London, that both Katy Perry and Rihanna are persuing him, that Kristen Stewart is desperate to win him back, and that he is both agreeing and refusing to pair up with Stewart to promote their upcoming film, 'Breaking Dawn, Part 2.'