Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson "addicted" to reading about himself - reading gossip is like “picking a scab” for “Twilight” star
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 at 09:59 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
According to the Examiner, the extremely private actor finds it "addicting" to read what others have to say about him. However, he did not confirm whether the stories he reads are true or false. With so much being written about the "Twilight" star since his split from Kristen Stewart, people can't be sure if what they are reading is accurate.
The star has endless amounts of reading material to choose from. Just this past week it's been reported that Pattinson has put his mansion up for sale and is thinking of moving back to London, that both Katy Perry and Rihanna are persuing him, that Kristen Stewart is desperate to win him back, and that he is both agreeing and refusing to pair up with Stewart to promote their upcoming film, 'Breaking Dawn, Part 2.'
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...