Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson "addicted" to reading about himself - reading gossip is like “picking a scab” for “Twilight” star
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 at 09:59 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
According to the Examiner, the extremely private actor finds it "addicting" to read what others have to say about him. However, he did not confirm whether the stories he reads are true or false. With so much being written about the "Twilight" star since his split from Kristen Stewart, people can't be sure if what they are reading is accurate.
The star has endless amounts of reading material to choose from. Just this past week it's been reported that Pattinson has put his mansion up for sale and is thinking of moving back to London, that both Katy Perry and Rihanna are persuing him, that Kristen Stewart is desperate to win him back, and that he is both agreeing and refusing to pair up with Stewart to promote their upcoming film, 'Breaking Dawn, Part 2.'
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...